GENERAL CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The booking conditions and cancellation policy are shown on this page, and they are valid for direct and online bookings, where it is requested specifically to read.
Therefore, we consider that they have been read and accepted at the moment the request is sent.
An ulterior request to this page is also inserted, with a specific link, in our email confirmation.
The booking can only be considered confirmed after receiving our email and once the deposit requested is paid.
The email request and the confirmation are of contract value according to the Italian Legislation and are to be held as a commitment by who and for who requests the booking, including those underage.
- It is compulsory to book the evening prior to each activity.
- The indicated prices are per person in a group or per day with a personal guide.
- A supplement will be added if the minimum number of participants is not reached for group bookings.
- If weather conditions change, schedules and itineraries may be subject to variations.
- The Guides reserve the right to change the itinerary if there are any unexpected problems.
The bookings are valid only when the deposit of 30% of the total amount has been paid, as written in the confirmation email, or as by accordance taken by the two sides.
The balance must be paid in the morning prior to leaving.
The booking is placed for a specific date. In the case that the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, safety problems or other extenuating circumstances, it will be possible to change the booking to another date in accordance with the Guides. Otherwise, the deposit will not be returned.