GENERAL CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The booking conditions and cancellation policy are shown on this page, and they are valid for direct and online bookings, where it is requested specifically to read.
Therefore, we consider that they have been read and accepted at the moment the request is sent.
An ulterior request to this page is also inserted, with a specific link, in our email confirmation.
The booking can only be considered confirmed after receiving our email and once the deposit requested is paid.
The email request and the confirmation are of contract value according to the Italian Legislation and are to be held as a commitment by who and for who requests the booking, including those underage.
- It is compulsory to book the evening prior to each activity.
- The indicated prices are per person in a group or per day with a personal guide.
- A supplement will be added if the minimum number of participants is not reached for group bookings.
- If weather conditions change, schedules and itineraries may be subject to variations.
- The Guides reserve the right to change the itinerary if there are any unexpected problems.
The bookings are valid only when the deposit of 30% of the total amount has been paid, as written in the confirmation email, or as by accordance taken by the two sides.
The balance must be paid in the morning prior to leaving.
The booking is placed for a specific date. In the case that the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, safety problems or other extenuating circumstances, it will be possible to change the booking to another date in accordance with the Guides. Otherwise, the deposit will not be returned.
Protect yourself and others
Here are the main public health recommendations and measures for those entering Italy.
- Maintain at least 1 meter security distance between yourself and others both in open and closed places.
- Implement preventive hygienic measures:
- regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- avoid direct contact with other people such as hugging and shaking hands;
- follow good respiratory hygiene: cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze;
- avoid sharing bottles and glasses;
- avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth;
- avoid taking antiviral drugs and antibiotics without medical prescription.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask.
Masks must be used in the community setting in closed places that can be accessed by public, including public transport, and all the time when it is not possible to guarantee social distancing.
The use of masks is not required in:
- children less than 6 years of age;
- disabled people that cannot wear a mask for a long period and their caregivers.
- Avoid crowded places and ban of gathering.
- In some circumstances the measurement of body temperature could be implemented (e.g. in some shops, hotels, public offices, etc.).
- It is possible to download the IMMUNI app on your mobile phone. If used correctly, the app sends an alert in case of a possible contact with a positive person, and further information.
- We recommend you to keep a travel diary with visited places, people met and relative dates